54 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 18, 2021

I have been to the store and attempted via phone & the chat to get additional information, thus far have received none. Been put on hold , told they would call back. No response in the past 3 days !

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2021

I went to buy a washer yesterday, no one in the store that worked in the appliance section that could answer some very basic questions. So I came home again last night &;; this AM tried to get information on a washer.

This is the worst I have ever been treated in regard too customer service. Last night when I called I was placed on hold a multitude of times, never did get to speak with someone. I am a Nurse, I do not have time for this, what happened to customer care. I own stocks in this Company and I think we can do a better job.

Please return customer service to what it once was. Sadly, Cindy Perkins 607-377-****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Depot Pros: After today no comment.

Home Depot Cons: Lack of customer, Horrendous customer service.

Location: 3160 Silverback Lane, Painted Post, NY 14870

Comments

#1994340

How is your loss $150?? You didn’t even buy anything!

#1994650
@PissedConsumer1994340

Time is money. I work as an RN during this time I spent at least 3 hours driving to the closest location, believing that I could have some questions answered which did not happen so I left went home.

I then spent an additional 2.5 hours looking at the specifications and waiting to talk with the "chat assistant".

It is all good will make the purchase from a company that has knowledgeable customer service reps . Home Depot stock will soon be sold for a more reliable Company as I am afraid that this company is becoming know for poor customer service, that at some point will change the way the US consumers view purchases at this company & stock prices will be affected.

#1994885
@PissedConsumer1994650

Hahahaha! What an entitled Karen!

#1995497
@PissedConsumer1994650

What does your being an RN have to do with your complaint?

#1994176

What exactly are your "very basic" questions? If they are basic questions you may well find the answer on their web site. If they are questions about the operation of the appliances or specific questions on the appliance you might also contact the manufacturers 800 number.

Home Depot Reviews