Paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo roof that didn't leak, now it leaks!
I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of the interior damage & now with the skylight leaking again in a heavy rainstorm Mid September after they patched up their shoddy installation & all they can do is scratch their head and say "I don't know why it is leaking?" Tell everyone you know not to use Home Depot and to stay clear and advise everyone they know to stay away from them if they don't want their home destroyed. So they are telling me that if your roof was not leaking for over 20 years and you spent $40,000.00 doing preventive maintenance on your roof to avoid having trouble in the future, then 6 months after it was installed it leaks and causes tens of thousands of dollars of damage to YOUR HOME...YOU should just accept that?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Lifetime warranty
What I disliked
- Will not honour damages
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roof Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Although we have been happy so far with our Legend Bayshore pontoon boat as it is going into its fourth summer, I cannot say the same about the full enclosure..."
- "Barrie bathfitters did a complete install including shower / bath faucet assy. In one of the pictures you can see the water spraying out from the lower valve body housing..."
- "Summary: I paid $20,000 US for a shipment, and was sent only a quarter of the items, and half of those were damaged beyond repairs. My story below: WARNING- GENCO..."