I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of the interior damage & now with the skylight leaking again in a heavy rainstorm Mid September after they patched up their shoddy installation & all they can do is scratch their head and say "I don't know why it is leaking?" Tell everyone you know not to use Home Depot and to stay clear and advise everyone they know to stay away from them if they don't want their home destroyed. So they are telling me that if your roof was not leaking for over 20 years and you spent $40,000.00 doing preventive maintenance on your roof to avoid having trouble in the future, then 6 months after it was installed it leaks and causes tens of thousands of dollars of damage to YOUR HOME...YOU should just accept that?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Lifetime warranty
What I disliked
- Will not honour damages
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roof Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."
- "I went to Home Depot expecting a professional transaction along with professional installation. I went to the store and picked out doors that I needed to be installed, paid the..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."