I purchased several supplies to build a sunroom / patio from home depot on 4/12/21 and paid the $80 dollars for delivery set for 4/19/21. On 4/18/21 customer service did call at 8 pm to notify me that some of the materials were not in stock but I could have the remainder materials delivered as contracted.

My delivery window was from 05:00 am to 7:00 pm on the following day.

No one called... 7 pm came and went. I called customer service at the store and they told me that it was out for delivery. Nothing showed up.

I called the next morning and they gave me a line about the delivery person being out the day before... this is from the delivery manager ! Apparently they don't know the days schedule. No one has contacted me and it's two days later...

nothing.

The store location is:

5605 W Waco Dr. Waco TX.

76710

My order number is: H6532 00*** *7349

I sure hope corporate office looks into the practices of this particular store..... small bussiness is the backbone of Home Depot and Lowes......

User's recommendation: Shop some place else.... contracts receipts are not honered by this store or their management team.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 5605 West Waco Drive, Waco, TX 76710