Verified Reviewer

3.4
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 04, 2021

Home Depot400 Commerce Blvd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030

Original review updated by user Jan 04, 2021

I spent thousands of dollars on supplies to remodel my bathroom. I ordered a bathroom vanity on November 28th.

After 2 weeks, the vanity came defective with scratches down the side. I was offered only a 5% discount. I declined and was told the vanity would be reordered. I waited a week and a half and called regarding the whereabouts of the vanity.

I was told it was never re-ordered, but they would order at that time. I called back in 2 days and found that the vanity again was never reordered, but a shaker cabinet that I had already picked up was re- ordered. I asked to have this item removed and it was never removed from my order. I got a call New Years Eve saying my vanity was ready to pickup and was free from damage.

My construction company went to pickup and once again, the vanity is still not there, the random reordered shaker cabinet is there. Called customer service today to cancel my entire order due to the amount of stress this has caused. I was told they have to continue to wait and check back until my cabinet comes in to cancel/refund money.

At this point, I am so fed up. Asked to speak to the manager multiple times and was told they were all too busy.

Order # WJ2435****

The Home Depot

400 Commerce Blvd

Fairless Hills, PA 19030

User's recommendation: If your order does not come within the week. Move on and buy somewhere else.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Depot Pros: Home depot no interest financing.

Comments