50 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE CARPETS FROM HOME DEPOT!!!!!!

Interesting my post on how Home Depot does not stand behind their warranties and guarantees was removed from my Facebook page. I'll just have to post it again and again.

Purchased the rugs late 2015. The installers had to come back several times because the carpets were not installed properly. Now the rugs are stretch out with large wrinkles in the carpet. I am the only person living in the house.

Never In my life have I seen rugs wrinkle like this did. When I called Home Depot they first said they would come out but I would need to hire movers to move all furniture for my entire upstairs to fix the rugs, which would cost me over thousand dollars. Now they tell me because I cleaned my rugs myself and did not hire a professional cleaner they would not honor the warranty. Can you believe it?

Personally I think it's a bunch of crap.

Just another tactic on not honoring their warranties and guarantees. PLEASE POST THIS MESSAGE TO WARN OTHERS!!!!

smgannon128@***.com

User's recommendation: Don’t by carpets from Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Carpet Warranty.

Home Depot Pros: Sale price.

Home Depot Cons: Installer, Lack of corporate response.

Location: 965 East Lancaster Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335

Comments

#1908019

Jesus was going throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people... They brought to Him all who were ill, those suffering with various diseases and pains, demoniacs, epileptics, paralytics; and He healed them. Matthew 4:23,24

Home Depot Reviews