Verified Reviewer

I have had kitchen remodeled in June and still have not got the problem resolved and have not had any luck with ANYONE helping the management has not even returned my calls even gone to the store to talk to them & manager on duty takesmy name & number said they have them call nothing. I'm disabled and I'm not able to keep going to store to get this resolved I do not understand why I have to be going through this?

Since day one nothing but problems to much to write about. This is making me sick is this the way Home Depot treat your customer or just the seniors? Why can't I get HELP!!

I'm dealing with Live Oak, Tx home depot my husband & I but alot from there. Not anymore Please do something The number above is the order of kitchen we started this in 3/12/22 but work did not start until June??

Catherine & Raymond Switzer

User's recommendation: Do Not Have Home Depot Remodel your Kitchen.

Location: Lewisville, Texas

Comments

It's not surprising that you ordered cabinets in March and work on your kitchen didn't start until June. Cabinets are custom ordered for your kitchen and take a couple of months to arrive.

They aren't going to schedule a crew to start until the cabinets have arrived. That being said, crews aren't just sitting around waiting for your cabinets to arrive.

They are working on other jobs and are scheduled when the materials for your job come in so there may be a few weeks for them to finish the job before yours. If they started tearing out your old kitchen as soon as you placed the order you would be complaining that you were without a kitchen for too long.

Home Depot Reviews