Verified Reviewer

2.3

We went to our local home depot after calling to make sure they had filled LP gas tanks in stock to buy and return empty tank. The person I talked to in garden said yes we do, come to garden and we will get it for you.

We went to the Selden NY location 4/12/2021 and had no problem paying for the refill. The problem arose when we stood in the rain waiting for somebody to come exchange the tank. 5 minutes turned into ten then fifteen with no employee coming out to help. I even went back to the cashier who callled twice to have somebody come unlock LP box so we could get a refill.

Finally i went inside for a refund and to talk with the MOD. Getting the refund took two minutes. Waiting for the manager to come up to customer service from the back office was a different story. Chris the manager basically said nothing that helped.

I called as soon as we got home to home depots customer service number and filed a complaint. I was told we would be getting a call within 48 hours maximum.

Nobody called because home depot could careless about its customers. Thanks home depot for making it extra easy to shop at Lowes from now on.

User's recommendation: Shop at Lowes Home Depot does not care about its customers at all!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Ronkonkoma, New York