We ordered a new cook stove a week before Thanksgiving.We were guaranteed delivery prior to Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving came and went with no stove. Try cooking Thanksgiving with no oven!! We called and they told us that it would be delivered on Dec. 9th.

We called over the weekend of Dec. 7 & 8 to confirm that delivery would be made. Well, Dec. 9th came and went too.

We called again on Dec. 9th asking where is the cook stove? They told us it was never purchased and there was no set delivery. Here we confirmed delivery three times prior to Dec.

9th and again early morning on Dec. 9th. They still confirmed the date and time for delivery, however, delivery was never made. After talking with the manager at the Peoria store location we went elsewhere and purchased a cook stove and it was delivered this morning and is now set up.

We will NEVER do business with Home Depot again!!! One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Very unorganized company. The manager (Phil) tried to blame it on their delivery company.

If the delivery company is that bad they need to get a new delivery system cause they lost a whole lot of customers over this deal. I live in a small community and word travels fast.

They did not EVEN try to rectify the situation and make the customer happy.Home Depot you get an F for customer service!!

Review about: Home Depot Manager.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #757311

Am waiting for delivery as I write.Changed window twice.

Getting a bad feeling as I looked up who does delivery for HD appliances.

The carrier is Spirit (Chicago) & gets awful reviews online.Will consider myself lucky if the washer & dryer shows up at all.