3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 11/05/16, I ordered 5 shelving units that were to be delivered to my neighborhood store on 11/14/16. When I tracked the order, I saw that the store received the units at 9:43am that day. I waited the rest of the day to receive the essential Ready-For-Pickup email, no such mail came. The next day, I drive to the store to see what is going on. For some reason, only one unit was delivered, and I was clearly given the feeling that I was lucky to even have them bring this one out from the back... I now just had to wait for the same email when the rest of the units were delivered. Today, 11/17/16, I called Customer Service (nationwide) to track the remaining, missing, units. They could not see anything about anything, the units had been lost in the system. I was told they could order the units again, without charging me(!), which I said was good, because I already had gotten the bill from American Express for the $375... So, I had to reorder, and now must wait until at least 12/5/16!

My response will be to NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HOME DEPOT AGAIN.

PS: The one unit I received, had a crucial part missing from the totally banged-up and retaped box it came in, and I have to wait another 7 business days to have that shipped to me from the manufacturer. Horrible experience all around.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Home Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Home Depot to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot and home depot shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

I ordered a play set from Home Depot mail order.Home Depot on line staff was unreliable and dishonest and every single inquiry I made regarding missing order grossly deferred form previous information that was provided by Home Depot staff.

Run like ***, what a rip off.Totally incompetent if not downright grossly dishonest.