140 N Bypass 35, Alvin, TX 77511, USA
Resolved
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 05, 2019

The rebate was finally received from HOME DEPOT REBATE. Thanks BBB.

Update by user Apr 05, 2019

With the help of the BBB I just received my HOME DEPOT REBATE. Rest assured the 200 was not worth the effort over almost a year to get back because it had to be spent at HOME DEPOT.

Update by user Mar 27, 2019

Today is March 27th and still have not recieved the rebate or any information from HOME DEPOT REBATES.

Update by user Mar 05, 2019

Checked rebate website and my claim number. States the rebate was approved and to give them 30 days to send me the funds.

Have about a week to wait to see if it comes in the mail. Will let you know.

Update by user Feb 25, 2019

With the assistance of the BBB a dialog with HOME DEPOT (rebate company) was started. I went to HOME DEPOT and showed them the response letter and information requested.

HOME DEPOT customer service collected all the necessary paperwork for me. I resubmitted the information.

They said "Allow the required time for the rebate". It's been 14 days and I am still waiting to hear something or receive the rebate.

Original review posted by user Jan 25, 2019

Purchased a John Deere Mower from HOME DEPOT in may 2018. Purchase came with a 200.00 rebate.

Submitted all documents on line and received tracking number. I called a couple times but they have a message saying how busy promotions were during May so give them extra time to process. My claim also said processing when I looked it up. December came and no Rebate so I called them.

They said I would receive the card in 7-10 days. January came and no Rebate so I called them again. They said I needed to resubmit my claim. I went to the HOME DEPOT store and they provided me another receipt to resubmit.

Then in a few days they asked for another resubmit. So I submitted again.

Then I get an email saying the promotion is closed and my claim is invalid. To say I am pissed off is an understatement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Depot Pros: In store customer service.

Home Depot Cons: Home depot rebate.

Comments

Machele

Never buy a John Deere mower from anyplace other than a local John Deere dealer. When you buy from a big box store and you (eventually, it happens)need service, the local dealer does it but you are at the bottom of his list if he is busy. As for the rebate from HD did they tell you to "go whistle for it?"

@Machele

What's the bathroom policy at Home Depot? If you were there and you noticed that they were letting people whatever bathroom they felt matched their gender identity, would you stop doing business with them?

What if it was a woman who was transitioning into a man and she looked and acted and sounded just like a man? Would it bother you if she was using the Men's Room at the same time that you were?

Home Depot Reviews