Verified Reviewer

1.5

I will never use Home Depot for kitchen appliances. My credit card was charged and 3 months with many rescheduling dates I cancelled everything!

Customer service is a joke!

They take your money quickly and take their sweet time returning it! It is only good for basic needs!

User's recommendation: Do not use Home Depot.

Home Depot Cons: Makes it impossible to speak to someone who can help, Store operations manager did not return calls when he promised.

Location: 6119 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX 77354

Comments

#1901086

I got the same problem with a window i ordered from store three months ago. Delivery date has changed four different times.

OK, here is the real problem.

I hate to tell you this home depot , but quit taking people's money before you deliver products... easy fix.

Hate to tell you this but the problem is more than likely the manufacturer. Home Depot as many stores order their appliances from the manufacturers warehouse.

Usually they will arrive within a week. If the warehouse is out of stock they store won't be advised in advance, just when the truck arrives with a backorder marked on the packing list. It's difficult to get information as to when new production will arrive.

Keep in mind the virus has shut down manufacturing for several months. If you ordered one of the Koeran made brands the wait can be even longer waiting for a ship to come across the ocean.

Home Depot Reviews