Home Depot - Ms.
Update added by user Sep 08, 2013
Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2013
One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets.The job was done by Mr.
Floors, contracted by Home Depot. I am still trying to get what was done wrong corrected and the kitchen completed. Through the design process, I stressed repeatedly hat on laundry cabinet would have to be done to support doors. They DO NOT.
The area is unsightly, moldings on the floor are loose, the base board were removed and not replaced. During the process this same cabinet had to be done 2x because they put it wrong the first time. The VERY expensive side panels were cut, so when they redid it, there is a big gap at the back on both sides. If anything leaks from the laundry faucets, water will flood under the kitchen cabinets.
The dishwasher was epoxyed to the Silestone counter, the seals were not put around the dishwasher. I came home one day and they had moved the cabinets out from the corner and cut a hole from mid wall to the floor. When I asked what they were doing they said the phone wasn't working. The phone wires are on the other side of the house.
So that all had to be repaired and the cabinets put back in place. The electrical outlets over the counters were too low and had to be redone so the counter top could go in. They redid my plumbing in the laundry without consulting me, saying there was a leak.
This isn't the whole story, there is actually more.They did repair some of the things, but the cabinet is still incomplete and needs to be done again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Installation Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..."
- "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."