Home Depot - Ms.
Update added by user Sep 08, 2013
Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2013
One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets.The job was done by Mr.
Floors, contracted by Home Depot. I am still trying to get what was done wrong corrected and the kitchen completed. Through the design process, I stressed repeatedly hat on laundry cabinet would have to be done to support doors. They DO NOT.
The area is unsightly, moldings on the floor are loose, the base board were removed and not replaced. During the process this same cabinet had to be done 2x because they put it wrong the first time. The VERY expensive side panels were cut, so when they redid it, there is a big gap at the back on both sides. If anything leaks from the laundry faucets, water will flood under the kitchen cabinets.
The dishwasher was epoxyed to the Silestone counter, the seals were not put around the dishwasher. I came home one day and they had moved the cabinets out from the corner and cut a hole from mid wall to the floor. When I asked what they were doing they said the phone wasn't working. The phone wires are on the other side of the house.
So that all had to be repaired and the cabinets put back in place. The electrical outlets over the counters were too low and had to be redone so the counter top could go in. They redid my plumbing in the laundry without consulting me, saying there was a leak.
This isn't the whole story, there is actually more.They did repair some of the things, but the cabinet is still incomplete and needs to be done again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Installation Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."