Home Depot - Ms.
Update added by user Sep 08, 2013
Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2013
One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets.The job was done by Mr.
Floors, contracted by Home Depot. I am still trying to get what was done wrong corrected and the kitchen completed. Through the design process, I stressed repeatedly hat on laundry cabinet would have to be done to support doors. They DO NOT.
The area is unsightly, moldings on the floor are loose, the base board were removed and not replaced. During the process this same cabinet had to be done 2x because they put it wrong the first time. The VERY expensive side panels were cut, so when they redid it, there is a big gap at the back on both sides. If anything leaks from the laundry faucets, water will flood under the kitchen cabinets.
The dishwasher was epoxyed to the Silestone counter, the seals were not put around the dishwasher. I came home one day and they had moved the cabinets out from the corner and cut a hole from mid wall to the floor. When I asked what they were doing they said the phone wasn't working. The phone wires are on the other side of the house.
So that all had to be repaired and the cabinets put back in place. The electrical outlets over the counters were too low and had to be redone so the counter top could go in. They redid my plumbing in the laundry without consulting me, saying there was a leak.
This isn't the whole story, there is actually more.They did repair some of the things, but the cabinet is still incomplete and needs to be done again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Installation Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Most of us can relate to feeling ripped off by a “Big Box Company” and that there are no options but to take it. It’s unfortunate but true. I mean..."
- "We purchased an Anderson Patio door in 2011 which was installed during summer. The first winter we had ice forming inside the house. Pictures were taken and I contacted..."
- "Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."