3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We ar contractors who gave this Allure flooring a try in our own home. We put new subfloors down & had the seams open up on both side length & width after several weeks of Acclimating to the home we laid the flooring it was nice to install seams were tight & the glue was bonding nice.

Within a month the seams opened up. We contacted Allure the sent out a third party to inspect they claimed our subfloors were bad but I documented every part of install Allure finally agreed the glue did not hold & reimburses us. Like I said we are contractors so this flooring works for us & we installed in the rest of the home @ 5 Year’s ago the other day I noticed something black on my floor in the back room after vacuuming I took a step & got another puff of black coming from the floor it appears the glue didn’t stick but was concerned about what this powder was so I got out the heat gun to see. The whole underside was MOLD!

This room barely gets used was under the complete floor including the closet. Debating legal action.

Review about: Trafficmaster Flooring Vinyl Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments