63 views

After attending Home Depots Harmony rd Oshawa location I noted the staff did not enforce mask mandate even though its the law

The Region of Durham intends to enforce this policy in good faith; using it as an opportunity to educate people on the use of face coverings, combined with other recommended public health practices, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. However under the provincial Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, both individuals and businesses who do not comply with the requirements may be fined

As a Front line/Essential worker it infuriates me that I put my life on the line working with elderly ill people and the staff cant ask someone who has the mask hanging off one ear to put it on (his fried wore mask under his nose).

When I stated the need for a mask the EMPLOYEE actually rudely said Oh my God. I spoke with Eric the store manager and asked him why his employee did not enforce the LAW??? He stated and I quote wearing a mask is like the speed signs on the road. Its not law to follow its just suggested..??!!!

I honestly could not listen to him anymore!!

As a consumer who has spent thousands and thousands of dollars in the last three years at this location all I can say is Hello Lowes perhaps my life means more. Lastly, if I contract COVID-19 I am 100% blaming this store as any other establishment I have attended the LAW was adhered to!!!

User's recommendation: Your life is in their hands and they don’t care!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1481 Harmony Road North, Oshawa, ON L1K 0Z6

Comments

#1932123

This mask policy is stupid *** created by Home Depot's management. Joshua Guttlebam(Home Depot Associate of the Military Hwy location in Norfolk, VA ).

Home Depot Reviews