1.5

Original review updated by user Sep 10, 2021

Do not do business for repairs here! I dropped my lawn mower off at the WAREHAM Massachusetts HD on 7/22/21.

My husband signed the contract to have it worked on in the store and if necessary to be sent out and returned within 6 weeks. If the total repair would be more than 100 dollars someone would call me. 4 weeks later, there was no call. I called and The repair desk said it was being shipped and would be fixed and sent back in 2 weeks.

They offered me a loaner mower over the phone. I got to the store to pick it up a few days later and they told me the loaner mower was broken and needed to be repaired but, I could rent one. I told them I wasnt signing another contract or paying anything to rent one because if I had to do that, If I new I was going the summer without a mower, I would have used someone else or bought a new one. Its been 7 weeks and 2 days.

My lawn mower is still in transit and no one has attempted to repair it yet! I called corporate and they are working to locate my mower but, I need to wait 3-4 days for someone to call me back! I have no lawn mower, dont know where it is and the supervisor at my local store said it could be 180 days until they find it , repair it, and send it back to me.

The store operations manager asked me to wait until 9/28 to see if they could find it and only then would they replace it! It cost me 30 dollars in a deposit and the expense of borrowing/ renting a mower from neighbors from July- September .!

User's recommendation: Do not do business here! It’s all lies and broken promises, expect to lose your property or go without it all summer and fall… because I really need my lawn mower back when it’s snowing!

Preferred solution: Replace my lawn mower immediately since you lost it , don’t know wheee it is, and may not get it back to me for 60-180 days or at all!.

Home Depot Pros: Customer service women, That women worked here.

Home Depot Cons: Not receiving rebate.

Location: 2994 Cranberry Highway, East Wareham, MA 02538

Comments

#2063408

David Wilson, Home Depot ASM Norfolk Virginia, said that white employees don't have any rights at all when they are at work.

#2063487
@PissedConsumer2063408

Someone should try to record him saying that and make it go viral.

Home Depot Reviews