Fort Wayne, Indiana

I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona as directed.Manager took look at flooring and told me it looked awful then told me to have stripped due to over cleaning with Bona!

RIGHT!!! Ridiculous!!!!! Now in the warrenty it says stripping will void warrenty so....that is one way to void the warrenty for me. Didnt do it.

Just have $20,000.00 worth of *** flooring in my home!!!I will be contacting them again, but to date they have been no help at all.I will never make a large purchase from them as they do not stand behind what they sell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Home Depot Flooring Review from Greenwood, Missouri Home Depot " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..." Read more Home Depot - Damaged Granite Counter Top Home Depot "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..." Read more Home Depot - POOR customer service EVER!!! Home Depot "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more