Fort Wayne, Indiana

I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona as directed.Manager took look at flooring and told me it looked awful then told me to have stripped due to over cleaning with Bona!

Related: Home Depot - Double Billing

RIGHT!!! Ridiculous!!!!! Now in the warrenty it says stripping will void warrenty so....that is one way to void the warrenty for me. Didnt do it.

Just have $20,000.00 worth of *** flooring in my home!!!I will be contacting them again, but to date they have been no help at all.I will never make a large purchase from them as they do not stand behind what they sell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Home Depot - Damaged Granite Counter Top Home Depot "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Purchased Samsung from Home Depot Home Depot "I'll be out of the office on vacation from Monday, March 6th through Monday, March 13th. If this is an urgent matter please contact Alyson Buck at Alyson.buck@sea.samsung.com Terry Thompson..." Read more Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more