I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona as directed.Manager took look at flooring and told me it looked awful then told me to have stripped due to over cleaning with Bona!

RIGHT!!! Ridiculous!!!!! Now in the warrenty it says stripping will void warrenty so....that is one way to void the warrenty for me. Didnt do it.

Just have $20,000.00 worth of *** flooring in my home!!!I will be contacting them again, but to date they have been no help at all.I will never make a large purchase from them as they do not stand behind what they sell.

Review about: Home Depot Manager.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Innermost Cabinetry Cabinet Review from Glastonbury, Connecticut Home Depot "Bought new granite countertops & Innermost kitchen cabinets in January 2015. Had a problem with countertop installers. They broke removed too much of the sink cabinet. A problem with the..." Read more Home Depot - CUSTOMER SERVICE Home Depot "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..." Read more Home Depot destroys home Home Depot "I ordered a ge dishwasher, 1 the guys pulls up thumping music a,d hanging out outside on the phone. I new right there I had a feeling they were idiots...." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more