166 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
4.0

I ordered $1500.00 of Vinyl Fencing product on line at Home Depots web site. After 15 days I received an e-mail stating that the two vinyl fences were backordered.

I called Home Depot and after much delay was told that their resolution department would call me back with some answers. They never called back. I was told by the first person I spoke with that it would be two weeks to a month before my fencing would be received for them to ship to me.

There is no reason I had to wait 15 days to find out they did not have my fencing! I should have been informed of this on the web site!

Also a business this large should not be telling customers they will be called with a resolution and not calling that customer. I have bought many dollars worth of product over the years from Home Depot but will now switch to Lowes. Now instead of installing my new fence I have to wait until summer is almost over for it to arrive.

Shame on you Home Depot.

I hope many others see this posting and take heed of what it shows. A large company not caring about its customers.

User's recommendation: Be very wary of ordering anything on Home Depot web site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Home Depot Pros: Great products.

Home Depot Cons: Terrible service.

Location: 129 March Ave, Manchester, NH 03103

Comments

It has been at least two weeks since I spoke to customer service at Home Depot and stoll have not received my fencing. E-mail to Home Depot and they said to call them. That is what I have done allready!

Home Depot Reviews