Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 09, 2019

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2019

I bought a washer & dryer at Home Depot. I was offered $100 credit if I applied for their credit card, and we could apply for the 11% Rebate too, what a great deal, right?

I asked for a price match the next week because they went on sale because I got the credit card credit I was told I got it for cheaper...really. Two different salesmen told me I would get the 11%. I applied, provided them with additional information as they requested, I chatted with someone about this, and I was told someone would contact with me in a few weeks. No contact, no rebate, and they have even taken my rebate request off of the rebate site.

They don't honor PRICE MATCH or 11% REBATE! I have been lied to multiple times. I was a Home Depot customer...Not anymore! To many other places that I can buy the same exact thing; and they don't lie to you.

I have never been ripped off on a Menards 11% Rebate! Very Dissatisfied with Home Depot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I feel that I should have received the Price Match and the 11% Rebate as promised..

Home Depot Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments

Aneesh

If I can't trust the word of the salesmen/employees at Home Depot I made a good choice not to shop there. I'll make sure to pass that information on to family and friends!

You should never depend on verbal comments. Take time to read the written documentation. The 11% rebates form clearly states that it is not valid with other promotions or offers.

Home Depot Reviews