Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.8

Update by user Feb 27, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with discount on future orders. When customer service can't help you, immediately request to be transferred to customer care and ask for a verification and resolution of your case. That's how I got my issue resolved, along with an apology..

Update by user Feb 27, 2021

Here's what I did and customers should do if an online order ever gets spontaneously canceled and customer service doesn't know why, immediately request an "online order verification case" asking to be transferred to CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT and ask for a verification and resolutions case. Within 6 hours, they sent me an email stating "We have resolved the issue and invite you to replace your order at any time.

If you have any questions, or would like assistance placing your order. . ." I made one last call to be transferred to "resolutions" through the customer service department and let the agent there understand how upsetting it was to have an order canceled out of the blue and no one could help me for 3 weeks.

The agent said she was very sorry and she said I was a valued customer and she then offered me a gift card to Home Depot to reflect that. At that point, I was satisfied.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2021

Despite my submitting a request to Home Depot for the unexplained cancellation of my large order of miscellaneous household repair and replacement items, no one at all has bothered to answer my request. I have inquired at the store and the various managers on duty are embarrassed.

Only yesterday, one finally said she would try to look into it. We will see what happens.

User's recommendation: If Home Depot cancels your order unexpectedly for no reason, ask why.

Preferred solution: Explain what happened and how you will prevent it..

Home Depot Pros: Have things i need.

Home Depot Cons: Cancel orders without explanation.

Comments