Verified Reviewer

2.6

I was in Home Depot at Mall 205 on Washington St. in Portland, Ore.

I bought some beautiful Hydrangeas 4 to be exact. After a week and a half they were dead. They said they could take full sun which they had I didn't water till it was cooler at night or morning. So I took pictures of them already had pictures of before.

And looked up the return policy on plants, and you can return them. I had a guy helping he immediately said that isn't right. So he dug one up and went back to the Home Depot, and they said glad you brought the plant and he had the receipt too \, not good enough they wanted all 4 dead plants ok so he came back and dug them up and took them in. Oh yes now they got a receipt, the plants now they want the original containers to, unbelievable.

Sorry don't have the containers but do have all the rest so they did finally decided to take them back and give me the money back they are expensive $39.99 a piece for 2 and $ 19.99 I believe for the other 2.

So he went elsewhere and got flowers much nicer. with the yard and he immedia

User's recommendation: If you need to shop Home Depot find a different on.

Preferred solution: From this since it was finally resolved but after several trips to the store nothing.

Home Depot Pros: Close by.

Home Depot Cons: Cuatomer service, No customer service and easy way to resolve issue.

Location: 10120 Southeast Washington Street, Portland, OR 97216