51 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a stackable washer and dryer from Home Depot over the phone. I stated I needed EVERYTHING to be purchased to make this stackable and run.

After I checked out, they sent me to another department to set up delivery.

That department said it was done all wrong. She had to delete my order, lock up my credit card for a week from the original and the repurchase.

They delivered it and didnt have the stackable piece to allow them to stack on top of each other. The delivery company couldnt do anything about it, they said we had to contact Home Depot.

I called Home Depot, they stated That this happens all the time. They then set me up with a new delivery date where they would have the parts and hook it up.

Lets just say 3 dates later, 4 missed days of work, and also a no show day we dont have our washer and dryer set up.

I called the company again today. They then said they were going to charge me more money for the stackable piece and charge me for a delivery and install. I was so confused their company made the mistake and Im paying more.

They couldnt set up a new delivery day until the part comes. I asked to speak to the manager, her name is Julie. She told me there was 64 people ahead of me and she couldnt talk to me and she wouldnt do anything about it.

So, before you decide to order a stackable washer and dryer from Home Depot. I would plan for 5 sick days from work minimum and a *** show.

User's recommendation: Don’t think bye calling it will help.

Home Depot Cons: Online customer service.

Comments

#1965206

Merry Christmas because Jesus is The Reason For The Season From the management of Home Depot on Military Hwy in Norfolk, Virginia

Home Depot Reviews