Washington, District Of Columbia

missed measured my new kithchen by 5 inches and gave me inferior cabinets.this has been going on for 5 months.

the installer kept installing and told me to just order a smaller cabinet. just put the counter on and you wont know. the quality is inferior, or the installer didn't installe right, the self closing cabinets dont self close.

do not use them , american wood mark is the cabinet and they would come in cracked , finish not even.i had to live with out counters becaues it took too long on the cabinets , i got put to the bottom of the list.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

wholoveme
#519169

do you have yahoo id we can chat there

Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Home Depot Flooring Review from Greenwood, Missouri Home Depot " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Home Depot Windows Installation Review from San Antonio, Texas Home Depot "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more