missed measured my new kithchen by 5 inches and gave me inferior cabinets.this has been going on for 5 months.

the installer kept installing and told me to just order a smaller cabinet. just put the counter on and you wont know. the quality is inferior, or the installer didn't installe right, the self closing cabinets dont self close.

do not use them , american wood mark is the cabinet and they would come in cracked , finish not even.i had to live with out counters becaues it took too long on the cabinets , i got put to the bottom of the list.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

wholoveme
#519169

do you have yahoo id we can chat there

Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Purchased Samsung from Home Depot Home Depot "I'll be out of the office on vacation from Monday, March 6th through Monday, March 13th. If this is an urgent matter please contact Alyson Buck at Alyson.buck@sea.samsung.com Terry Thompson..." Read more Home Depot - Impoper installation Home Depot "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..." Read more Home Depot and RainSoft water softener ripped me off!!! Home Depot "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more