missed measured my new kithchen by 5 inches and gave me inferior cabinets.this has been going on for 5 months.

the installer kept installing and told me to just order a smaller cabinet. just put the counter on and you wont know. the quality is inferior, or the installer didn't installe right, the self closing cabinets dont self close.

do not use them , american wood mark is the cabinet and they would come in cracked , finish not even.i had to live with out counters becaues it took too long on the cabinets , i got put to the bottom of the list.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

wholoveme
#519169

do you have yahoo id we can chat there

Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Home Depot - ZBeast 48 inch mower held hostage because Manufacturer hasn't paid. Home Depot "ZBeast mower from Home Depot . Drive belt broke after about 15 min of use. On January 27th I started trying to get it fixed under warranty. Long story short..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more  Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! Energizer "BEWARE -- Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! I bought a package of 4-rechargeable AAA batteries which died after 2 months use and they'll only issue..." Read more Demons Cycle - DON'T EVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS Demons Cycle "This is a bit long, but you NEED TO READ THIS FIRST to avoid the issues I had. Purchased the SPORTSTER - DYNA BLACK TBARS FAT 1-1/4" 10" back on..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Moving Staffers - Biggest mistake EVER!!! Moving Staffers "Moving Staffers were recommending by UPsck. I though I was hiring a professional crew...not the case. I could have picked up high school kids and had a better job. These..." Read more