Starts with an amazing sales pitch.First day of installation, 4of 8 windows missing in the truck and bathroom window too short.Reschedules, multiple re-measurements, multiple NO SHOWS and reschedules.Difficulties in HOME DEPOT consumer person in returning our calls.We had to adjust our personal schedules to be home for any measurements or installation.
Living room window has huge scratch and dining room window pane has failed (foggy).
rescheduled and remeasured came back for installation with wrong size(3 times).A simple window installation still not done after 4 months.STAY AWAY from HOME DEPOT,they make the contract with you and subcontracted it to someone else.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'M FRUSTRATED!!! For over a year I have been trying to post a negative review for Tarn-X tarnish remover. I have followed every guideline to the book. The two other reviews..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."