Home depot window nightmare

Starts with an amazing sales pitch.First day of installation, 4of 8 windows missing in the truck and bathroom window too short.Reschedules, multiple re-measurements, multiple NO SHOWS and reschedules.Difficulties in HOME DEPOT consumer person in returning our calls.We had to adjust our personal schedules to be home for any measurements or installation.

Living room window has huge scratch and dining room window pane has failed (foggy).

rescheduled and remeasured came back for installation with wrong size(3 times).A simple window installation still not done after 4 months.STAY AWAY from HOME DEPOT,they make the contract with you and subcontracted it to someone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 26, 2013 #642538 Miami, Florida

I cn fully understand the anger. I made the mistake of contracting windows thourhg Home depot and have equally as bad of a horror story. Some miss measurements, other permits we wither not pulled or were not present at time of inspection. Home depot had led me to belive there would be a singel inspection but sent only 1 subcontractor to deal with the inspection. The sub contractor pulled out the *** card for deniablity reason and needless to say I exploded. ONLY way I do business with Home Depot is cash and carry... I know what I am getting and if a problem, I can return it in a jiffy, issue solved. Too batd more folks are not speaking out about Home Depot and the way they subcontract out their jobs and do not perform adequate project management.

Sep 02, 2011 #338104

Did Home Depot fixed your windows?

home depo

Jan 23, 2011 #239277 Land O Lakes, Florida

The home depo in kingman az is very loyal to its customers.I understand ur anger i would be mad to and not shop ther no more but not all home depos have bad management our home depo is very friendly and any time we have a complaint we email the management and they get back to us write away and fix our problem asap, until were satisfied. :)

Jan 04, 2011 #232008

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date, Inception

Jan 04, 2011 #231993 North Shore, Auckland

Hi I'm Tinzley with Home Depot's Customer Care Team. I read your post. I'd like to see how I can help. Can you send your agreement number to tinzley_care@homedepot.com? Thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.