305 views
Verified Reviewer

2.5

Dishwasher under 5 year extended Home Depot Warranty plan has been out for three months. It almost caused and electrical fire.

Two repair companies have been sent and still not repaired or replaced. On my third attempt at this they assigned a case specialist, and he left message that another repair technician would arrive last Friday and would follow up on Tuesday.

Nobody came and now its Tuesday and no call. I called but only get a voicemail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Depot Pros: It was easy to initially purchase, Many home appliance sales, In store staff is wonderful.

Home Depot Cons: Third party warranty companies are terrible.

Location: 901 N Stemmons Pkwy, Lewisville, TX 75077

Comments

#1962571

This is less than worthless because they are not connected or related to the subject store it is supposed to be assisting with. They are going to charge me to talk,.

What CRAP. Keep your damn website to yourself !!!!!!

#1936312

washer not working within 2 years of purchase. And I thought no problem because I purchased their 5 year warrantee...

Well after 2 weeks and being lied to and no show up for 2nd time by repair person, I know I got SCAMMED!!!! What's so hard to tell me the truth if they are 2 or 3 weeks out rather than lie to me? Right now, I wish I can get a refund of the warrantee and go buy another washer.

Don't buy Samsung they SUCK, 2nd one that broke under 3 years. My *** Whirlpool lasted almost 10 years and my Maytag before that was unbelievable.

#1933969

Same type of problem with a electric range

Home Depot Reviews