1.6

Bought a Toro lawn mower, one pull start?????After 20 times do not want to start.

Lost my receipt and even that it looks new they dont want to give me a credit to buy another one, this is bad bussiness $360 down the drain, and they want $18 just to look at it, even when this have a year warranty.Are you kidding me, an item under warranty has to pay to get it look at.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toro lawn mower from Home Depot and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Your warranty is for a specific period of time.The only way to prove how long you have owned the mower is with your receipt.

Whenever you buy a product like this staple your receipt to the warranty and keep it with the instruction manual. It isn't Home Depot's fault that you can't keep track of your receipt. My guess is you probably haven't bothered to look at the manual and have stale gas in the engine. Drain the gas from the engine and carb.

Then go to the gas station and buy fresh gas.Bet you'll have better luck at getting it started.