Update added by user Sep 29, 2011
Kudos to Home Depot, they have let me bring my dog in lately and he is in doggie bliss! Thanks Home Depot, I\'m back as long as you let my doggie in, too.
Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2011
My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go in -well so we thought until today. I have taken my dog frequently to Home Depot for months and not only to the employees come up and say "hi" to him -he's very friendly, but also I see other dogs in there all the time.
My dog is dying of kidney disease according to our vets and I am trying to make his last days as fun and pleasant as possible.
Today JAMES, the assistant manager (a short older man who claims to be 'the manager' though a Maria is) told me not to take my dog in anymore 'it upsets employees'. It's hard to remember there are employees, you can never find one there!
I spent last year at this *** place over $25,000 doing remodels. My dog has never scared or hurt anyone. He is ALWAYS on a leash. The fact that he is on the medium-large size should not keep him out since many of the dogs I see there are large, though many are also small.
If you think this is unfair please complain about JAMES, assistant store manager, store 645 in Rancho Cucamonga, California by calling 800-HOME-DEPOT. Also, bring your dogs in, too. Oh, and SHOP AT LOWE'S!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I went to Home Depot expecting a professional transaction along with professional installation. I went to the store and picked out doors that I needed to be installed, paid the..."
- "Product ordered: new dishwasher Installation: paid in full. Issue: On 12/15/2013 Home Depot delivery service came to haul, deliver and install dishwasher. While removing old dishwasher in forceful way, Home Depot personnel..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..."
- "Horrible installation on my carpet. Laminate installer didn't show up twice I think I've had it with Empire.I got a whole room of carpet cockeyed..."
- "eating these chips and pulled these chips out wrapped in a piece of plastic how gross!!!!!!!!..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."