Update added by user Sep 29, 2011
Kudos to Home Depot, they have let me bring my dog in lately and he is in doggie bliss! Thanks Home Depot, I\'m back as long as you let my doggie in, too.
Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2011
My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go in -well so we thought until today. I have taken my dog frequently to Home Depot for months and not only to the employees come up and say "hi" to him -he's very friendly, but also I see other dogs in there all the time.
My dog is dying of kidney disease according to our vets and I am trying to make his last days as fun and pleasant as possible.
Today JAMES, the assistant manager (a short older man who claims to be 'the manager' though a Maria is) told me not to take my dog in anymore 'it upsets employees'. It's hard to remember there are employees, you can never find one there!
I spent last year at this *** place over $25,000 doing remodels. My dog has never scared or hurt anyone. He is ALWAYS on a leash. The fact that he is on the medium-large size should not keep him out since many of the dogs I see there are large, though many are also small.
If you think this is unfair please complain about JAMES, assistant store manager, store 645 in Rancho Cucamonga, California by calling 800-HOME-DEPOT. Also, bring your dogs in, too. Oh, and SHOP AT LOWE'S!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "Allure Flooring - Home Depot. See picture. This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "Ordered a broncos shirt for my son. I received a package about 12 days later and it was a packers grandma shirt. Even if I was a grandma or a..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."