Home Depot Store #2201 pro desk complaint (contractors read)
I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material.Nobody from Home Depot attempted to inform me that I was delivered less material than I paid for due to them not having enough material in stock.
The problem is that I order extra material so I can pass on the warped or ugly pieces of lumber... luckily they messed up on a very important part of my material list or it would have gone unnoticed like it did on a previous order. I went in and spoke to the pro desk manager who told me it was my job to count each piece of wood (which at times is over 1000 pieces) even though I pay them thousands of dollars for each job to pick and deliver the material. I also, requested that I see the original copies of the "material pick list" which shows the quantity pulled/delivered vs the quantity purchased.
The pro desk manager was hesitant, but agreed. I went back in to review the documents and of course the documents she left were the scanned versions and not the originals… and there is an obvious cover up where someone wrote the number "325" over "260" for the quantity of pickets pulled/delivered because the quantity of pickets purchased was labeled 325. The pro desk manager acknowledged that 325 was written over another number, even though she thought it said 240 underneath... Anyhow, I asked if they intended on making it right and was told I would hear back from them later that day and...
here we are a week later with no phone call and nothing made right. Do not trust the pro desk with your money... I'm not saying they purposely stole from me, but I am saying they are careless, rude, irresponsible and unaccountable.
Who knows how much money I have lost to Home Depot from my previous pro desk job orders.This is such a disappointment after exclusively shopping there for the last 6 years.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..."
- "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..."
- "Very disappointed. Tech arrived at 1:30 to replace sump pump due to a recent flooded basement. Replaced sump pump in less than an hour and a half. ..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."