I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material.Nobody from Home Depot attempted to inform me that I was delivered less material than I paid for due to them not having enough material in stock.

The problem is that I order extra material so I can pass on the warped or ugly pieces of lumber... luckily they messed up on a very important part of my material list or it would have gone unnoticed like it did on a previous order. I went in and spoke to the pro desk manager who told me it was my job to count each piece of wood (which at times is over 1000 pieces) even though I pay them thousands of dollars for each job to pick and deliver the material. I also, requested that I see the original copies of the "material pick list" which shows the quantity pulled/delivered vs the quantity purchased.

The pro desk manager was hesitant, but agreed. I went back in to review the documents and of course the documents she left were the scanned versions and not the originals… and there is an obvious cover up where someone wrote the number "325" over "260" for the quantity of pickets pulled/delivered because the quantity of pickets purchased was labeled 325. The pro desk manager acknowledged that 325 was written over another number, even though she thought it said 240 underneath... Anyhow, I asked if they intended on making it right and was told I would hear back from them later that day and...

here we are a week later with no phone call and nothing made right. Do not trust the pro desk with your money... I'm not saying they purposely stole from me, but I am saying they are careless, rude, irresponsible and unaccountable.

Who knows how much money I have lost to Home Depot from my previous pro desk job orders.This is such a disappointment after exclusively shopping there for the last 6 years.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of home depot delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Home Depot needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home depot delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments