I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material.Nobody from Home Depot attempted to inform me that I was delivered less material than I paid for due to them not having enough material in stock.
The problem is that I order extra material so I can pass on the warped or ugly pieces of lumber... luckily they messed up on a very important part of my material list or it would have gone unnoticed like it did on a previous order. I went in and spoke to the pro desk manager who told me it was my job to count each piece of wood (which at times is over 1000 pieces) even though I pay them thousands of dollars for each job to pick and deliver the material. I also, requested that I see the original copies of the "material pick list" which shows the quantity pulled/delivered vs the quantity purchased.
The pro desk manager was hesitant, but agreed. I went back in to review the documents and of course the documents she left were the scanned versions and not the originals… and there is an obvious cover up where someone wrote the number "325" over "260" for the quantity of pickets pulled/delivered because the quantity of pickets purchased was labeled 325. The pro desk manager acknowledged that 325 was written over another number, even though she thought it said 240 underneath... Anyhow, I asked if they intended on making it right and was told I would hear back from them later that day and...
here we are a week later with no phone call and nothing made right. Do not trust the pro desk with your money... I'm not saying they purposely stole from me, but I am saying they are careless, rude, irresponsible and unaccountable.
Who knows how much money I have lost to Home Depot from my previous pro desk job orders.This is such a disappointment after exclusively shopping there for the last 6 years.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had outside doors measured and installed. Argued with the Home Depot Mgr who measured the opening that I did not need doors cut down. Treaded me like..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "Very disappointed. Tech arrived at 1:30 to replace sump pump due to a recent flooded basement. Replaced sump pump in less than an hour and a half. ..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."