Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car
The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my car.The claim was submitted to Sedgwick Claims.
The adjustor, Connor Larson, (Claim 20161056797) assigned to my case denied the claim based of off the claim of the employee that she didn’t open the paint can. When asked what evidence he has to prove this claim. He stated that he had a statement from and employee and a manager. No actual evidence.
The manager was not involved and was not present when the employee was sealing the pain back up after she had opened to compare. I asked for the in store video which he could not provide.
He had no actual evidence to deny my claim.The Paint employee absolutely opened and resealed the can of paint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "Promised carpet installation (free) with pad if spend over $1200.00 First, the measurements are wrong; re-do; then the installers arrive and they plan to 'glue' the carpet down, no..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Ocwen is not up to date with professional buisness practices. They haved defaulted many times with me as a customer, in other words they are reapeately dropping the ball with..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."