Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car
The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my car.The claim was submitted to Sedgwick Claims.
The adjustor, Connor Larson, (Claim 20161056797) assigned to my case denied the claim based of off the claim of the employee that she didn’t open the paint can. When asked what evidence he has to prove this claim. He stated that he had a statement from and employee and a manager. No actual evidence.
The manager was not involved and was not present when the employee was sealing the pain back up after she had opened to compare. I asked for the in store video which he could not provide.
He had no actual evidence to deny my claim.The Paint employee absolutely opened and resealed the can of paint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "Ocwen is not up to date with professional buisness practices. They haved defaulted many times with me as a customer, in other words they are reapeately dropping the ball with..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."