1.5
Ease of Use

I purchased an lg refrigerator from Home Depot.

I have had it six weeks and it has not been cooling foods

to a safe temperature.

spoke to Chad Home Depot in Bellevue who told me LG

refrigerator is Nonrefundable.

Now I am supposed to let LG service come in to my home to look at the refrigerator.

I am supposed to worry about repairing the refrigerator when it is defective.

Home Depot had sent a Whirlpool replacement refrigerator 2 weeks ago and it had large dents and the doors were ot of alignment, crooked, and not even so the delivery men did not bring it into my home.

This is my first major purchase from Home Depot and my last. Will not buy from Home depot again.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Ge appliances i received, Other ge appliances i received.

I didn't like: Lg refrigerator ws defective, Terrible customer service, I was cheated and taken adavantage of, Entire process.

Comments

Yep can’t return it. Best you can do is contact the manufacturer and claim the manufacturer warranty.

They may or may not replace it but it’s your only shot. Home Depot can’t take it back it’s beyond the return timeframe. That doesn’t make HD bad. That’s just the way it is.

After 6 weeks any problems are between you and the manufacturer and HD has zero liability in the situation. Why is it that you people always blame the retail seller? How would HD have had any idea that 6 weeks after you purchased the appliance it would have problems?

They can’t, they couldn’t, and no one is given the gift of clairvoyant ability when they are hired. So when these situations arise you always get a hold of the manufacturer as they are the only ones who have ANY liability.

The manufactures won't take them back, why should Home Depot? You purchased a product with a 1 year warranty that covers REPAIRS if the product fails within the first year.

The warranty doesn't say they will replace the product. When you buy a car and the transmission got out after 3 weeks they don't give you a new car. They repair the transmission.

This is common for large, expensive products. The only way they will replace it is if it can't be repaired.

HurriedHermitCrab

LG refrigerator not working.Home depot manager Chad said it is not refundable.