1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Do not let Home Depot do your remodel!It was the worst, most unprofessional project I have ever heard of or been involved with.

Please, do yourself a favor and hire local, licensed professionals to do the work. Do your homework, get three quotes, and get a timeline in writing. Our project was a very expensive nightmare and Home Depot was unresponsive to our complaints. The contractor was so unreliable, there were times I honestly thought the project was abandoned.

He was completely uncommunicative and had no urgency to get the job finished once he tore the Kitchen apart. We wound up coordinating the project ourselves with the contractors own workers because he didn't seem to know what was going on. Random workers would show up unannounced and call me to let me know they were there. I'd have to leave work to open the door for them!

They work for a couple of hours and leave.

It went on like this for a very long time at a snail's pace.The work ultimately wasn't even completed as we had planned due to the improper installation of the cabinets.

Review about: Home Depot Kitchen Remodeling.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of support and project management, Way they treat customers, Customer c.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments