Home Depot Installation Reviews and Complaints
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer
Update by user Jan 08
i HAVE MANY TEXT MESSAGES AND MORE PICTURES FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AS I HAVE TRIED TO GET ATTENTION FOR THESE ISSUES. HOWEVER I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER FROM PHONE.
PLEASE HELP ME. I CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THIS AGAIN.
Original review posted by user Jan 08Cabinet resurfacing for kitchen $6700.00 June 2017 ....
- Offer all products and services
- Easy to order
- Offers all products and serviceeasy to order
- Not getting what i paid for
- No compensatory damages for home depot error
- Refused to deal with issue
Can't get appliances installed | Home Depot in District 3 Bel Air, Maryland
Buyer beware! The windows are not any better than the oned removed. The installation is a terrible job. The patio door doesn't close unless you lean on it. | Home Depot
Incompetence and indifference | Home Depot in Edmonton, Alberta
- Staff suckthey are a reflection of the owners of this business
- Lack of corporate response
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.