Bought new granite countertops & Innermost kitchen cabinets in January 2015.Had a problem with countertop installers.
They broke removed too much of the sink cabinet. A problem with the spice cabinet not closing still has not been addressed 18 months later.
Letters to their corporate VP have gone unanswered.Lousy customer service.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had outside doors measured and installed. Argued with the Home Depot Mgr who measured the opening that I did not need doors cut down. Treaded me like..."
- "Brought power washer here in early May to get repaired, nobody knows where it is yet and tomorrow is October 1st. However, they charged me an extra ~$120 late fee..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."