Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and Home Depot who is the one I paid but they don't help you.they in stalled dec 2014 and now it's sept 2015 and still have screwed up granite.The hd I used in in Fort Myers on Gladiolus .They used distinctive tile co.Where granite butts up to another piece there is hight difference of up to 1/8"

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Home Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot granite countertops for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - On my second fireplace heater and haven't owned one for a full week yet :( Home Depot "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..." Read more Home Depot and RainSoft water softener ripped me off!!! Home Depot "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..." Read more Purchased Samsung from Home Depot Home Depot "I'll be out of the office on vacation from Monday, March 6th through Monday, March 13th. If this is an urgent matter please contact Alyson Buck at Alyson.buck@sea.samsung.com Terry Thompson..." Read more Home Depot - CUSTOMER SERVICE Home Depot "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more