Gatineau, Quebec

Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product.

On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was probably re-conditioned as the bottom of the door is unfinished and the insulation is showing.

Home Depot passed me off to Whirlpool, saying it wasn't their problem. That was August 11th. Whirlpool has been as frustrating to deal with, as they have yet to follow up on the complaint I lodged on August 11th. I have made three calls to Whirlpool, booked one visit with a technician who did not show up.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Customer service, Attitude that it is the manufacturer s responsibilty.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whirlpool Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

That is not a reconditioned fridge.Your picture is showing where the insulation is put in and this is similar to most vendors.

Go back to the store and look at the bottom of the doors and you will see that this is standard for many models.The residue is just that...residue from the insulation.