Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product.
On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was probably re-conditioned as the bottom of the door is unfinished and the insulation is showing.
Home Depot passed me off to Whirlpool, saying it wasn't their problem. That was August 11th. Whirlpool has been as frustrating to deal with, as they have yet to follow up on the complaint I lodged on August 11th. I have made three calls to Whirlpool, booked one visit with a technician who did not show up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Attitude that it is the manufacturer s responsibilty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Brought power washer here in early May to get repaired, nobody knows where it is yet and tomorrow is October 1st. However, they charged me an extra ~$120 late fee..."
- "Bought a Toro lawn mower, one pull start????? After 20 times do not want to start. Lost my receipt and even that it looks new they dont want to..."
- "One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets. The job was done by Mr. Floors, contracted by Home Depot. ..."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."