Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product.
On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was probably re-conditioned as the bottom of the door is unfinished and the insulation is showing.
Home Depot passed me off to Whirlpool, saying it wasn't their problem. That was August 11th. Whirlpool has been as frustrating to deal with, as they have yet to follow up on the complaint I lodged on August 11th. I have made three calls to Whirlpool, booked one visit with a technician who did not show up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Attitude that it is the manufacturer s responsibilty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."