Home Depot Flooring Review from Greenwood, Missouri
Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets. The job was done by Mr. Floors, contracted by Home Depot. ..."
- "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I was excited about getting a ball gown ordered it extra large to make sure it flowed.The picture is just that *you don't get the pictured item.NO I GOT A..."
- "First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys. The server was awesome and patient. Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does..."