Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flooring. Home Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

What the *** are you trying to say? A "more" flooring? "Fighting scenes popping?" "Ever cents?" I'm guessing English is not your first language, right?

I see a rug on the floor.Is this area by a door where snow or other moisture may have gotten on the floor?

Moisture left on a laminate floor will get between the joints causing the back to swell and the joints to buckle.This is not a defect in the flooring, it is improper maintenance and wouldn't be covered by the warranty.