Painesville, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

WARNING: Do not have HD install your vinyl fence or it will look like this pic soon after their year warranty for poor labor is up.The entire fence was installed with no concrete in fence posts holes.

All the posts were thrown in shallow holes with no support. The entire fence needs to be ripped down and re-installed after paying HD $3,800 to install my small fence.

There is a lot more to this disaster but I would be here all day explaining HD's mistakes!HD sucks because they will not stand by their customers even when they know they have done wrong to them.

Review about: Vinyl Fence.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $4000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

That's not Home Depot...It's the company sent out to install.

Dealing with it now and not taking no for an answer. Really no concrete.

My gate dropped in a week.I blame companies using home depot as a tool to get people in, cut corners for trusting them behind the Orange, then running away when the work is caught.

Home Depot Windows Installation Review from San Antonio, Texas Home Depot "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..." Read more Home Depot Christmas Tree Stand Plastic 5 Screws Review Home Depot "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..." Read more Home Depot - Damaged Granite Counter Top Home Depot "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..." Read more Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car Home Depot "Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more