Home Depot fence installation
WARNING: Do not have HD install your vinyl fence or it will look like this pic soon after their year warranty for poor labor is up.The entire fence was installed with no concrete in fence posts holes.
All the posts were thrown in shallow holes with no support. The entire fence needs to be ripped down and re-installed after paying HD $3,800 to install my small fence.
There is a lot more to this disaster but I would be here all day explaining HD's mistakes!HD sucks because they will not stand by their customers even when they know they have done wrong to them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vinyl Fence
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Most of us can relate to feeling ripped off by a “Big Box Company” and that there are no options but to take it. It’s unfortunate but true. I mean..."
- "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..."
- "Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."