Featured Not resolved

WARNING: Do not have HD install your vinyl fence or it will look like this pic soon after their year warranty for poor labor is up.The entire fence was installed with no concrete in fence posts holes.

All the posts were thrown in shallow holes with no support. The entire fence needs to be ripped down and re-installed after paying HD $3,800 to install my small fence.

There is a lot more to this disaster but I would be here all day explaining HD's mistakes!HD sucks because they will not stand by their customers even when they know they have done wrong to them.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

That's not Home Depot...It's the company sent out to install.

Dealing with it now and not taking no for an answer. Really no concrete.

My gate dropped in a week.I blame companies using home depot as a tool to get people in, cut corners for trusting them behind the Orange, then running away when the work is caught.