To whom it may concern,

We had a 25,000 dollar roof put on with a lifetime warranty. The first winds over 80mph three shingles flew off.

When we contacted home services they told us they sold the warranty to a third party warranty company. When we contacted them we were met with the rudest most disorganized group of people. They didn't know how to make an appointment and when we finally spoke to the field inspector, Leonard Berman, he made an appointment to inspect the roof on 1/26/2021. He told us he would call the day before to confirm and drill down on an exact date.

This was done with three other co-workers from my office listening while I had him on speaker phone. When he didnt call to confirm, I called him to only be met with a mean, disrespectful, disorganized individual. He told us that he made the appointment for the following week.

When confronted about his disorganization, he told me since he didnt like my attitude, he wasnt coming. The phone call was terminated and still we do not have closure to the roof damage that was supposed to have a lifetime warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 244 North Main Street, Forked River, NJ 08731

Comments

#1977019

A garden rep named Eric Of Home Depot Store #4615 of Norfolk VA used profanity when I was shopping there. He was acting immature and childish. My neice who works there said that a lot of people in the garden dept quit because of him.

Home Depot Reviews