Resolved

Home Depot has resolved my complaint

Update by user Apr 27, 2013

Home Depot has resolved my complaint

Update by user Nov 27, 2011

Hom Depot has resolved my complaint.

Original review posted by user Oct 06, 2011

This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com

If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at julie@fourseasonshvac.com, once this complaint is resolved I will gladly remove from all consumer websites.

Others have posted similar complaints at the following websites:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONSUMER ALERT! PLEASE BE MADE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.TheSqueakyWheel.com

Home Depot does not care about their customers! Start browsing the complaints posted at Consumer Affairs, The Squeaky Wheel, The Rip Off Report, etc...

Home Depot has claimed on several occasions that they will be in contact with me, but I have not received any follow up correspondence to date. I called Home Depot on several occasions to try and resolve this. I requested to speak with a customer service manager that stated that he could not offer assistance in getting this negative information dissolved from my credit report. He informed me that Home Depot is governed by Federal laws preventing him from doing so. He advocated that I contact the Presidential Communications Department at P.O. Box 9058, Gray TN 37615. In further researching this address, I found that it does not exist. My mail has been returned to me. I contacted the post office in an effort to further research the issue with the returned mail. I found out that this block of P.O. box numbers is nonexistent! Your company has given me incorrect contact information to deter me, the consumer from getting in contact with your corporate headquarters.

My strategy is to go live with my complaint via my own personal website that will be submitted to all of the search engines. My personal web page will be designed with keys words picked up by web crawlers, targeting Home Depot. I will make certain to protect innocent consumers from being victimized by Home Depot's devious tactics! My complaint will be heard by all consumers, similar to the complaints made by consumers that were sold Cub Cadet equipment! I do not intend to harm Home Depot, but rather to provide accurate information about my experience in dealing with this company.

I hope that you can understand the problems that this may create and hope that your desire is to come to a fair and equitable solution. Please advise me on your required or requested actions to take by replying to my Facebook comment.

Review about: Home Depot Manager.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Good for Julie.My own experience with the Home Depot corporate office was equally distressing.

Anyone who shops at Home Depot should know that the corporate offices will always support on the manufacturer to resolve a product issue. The local Home Depot store not only cannot make a judgment call, they are forbidden to mediate to help a customer.

Home Depot Customer Service including these shameless customer service people who surf the web all day do nothing, absolutely nothing other than send you form emails and assurances of assistance that do not materialize.

Home Depot Customer Service waste your time even giving you false information.If Julie wants to post and it helps one person to rethink if Home Depot is a store they want to shop at good for her!

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Truckee, California, United States #380339

:upset This confuses me.Why go live about The Home Depot when it was just one or two bad or lazy associates.

The company as a whole bases theyre whole outlook of customer service as top priority. Ive had nothing but good and friendly service there.

I go in there alot and they greet me as an old friend right when I walk in.Home Depot has excellent customer service, or at least they try, better than most (example:walmart) ***.

to Emily Marie #1143356

HomeDepot IS the WalMart of Home Improvement!