4.0
Layout of Store

I ordered a ge dishwasher, 1 the guys pulls up thumping music a,d hanging out outside on the phone.I new right there I had a feeling they were idiots.

I'll ,ale a *** of a long story as short as I can.I recorded on my phone everything, they came in with no booties I made them go back a,d get booties, they scratched the *** out of my hardwood floor sliding out the old dishwasher not protecting my floor,they flooded the bottom of my cabinet using a pair of pliers on the valve not using both hands, they left trash on my front yard, they dropped they dishwasher, they cracked the cabinet not pre drilling holes

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "money for damages, a new dishwasher, as it does not dry.also they dropped the dishwasher outside" as the author lost $6300. Adam9029 is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about ge dishwasher at Home Depot was incompetence and defective product , but reviewer liked service at the store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments