Saint Marys, Ohio
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Why would you let an employee where a hat to put down OUR AMERICA!!! Really?? Don't worry, I will never shop your store agian since you are agianst my country.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about home depot customer care at Home Depot was deceptive business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

If you really believed in America and what it stands for you would have never made this post.The 1st amendment of the constitution covers out right to free speech.

This includes speech that might not be popular or even support our country.

I have no idea of what is on the hat but telling an individual they can't wear it would telling them they don't have the right to express their opinion.Yes, you can be offended by it and express your opinion on what it says including deciding not to shop where you have to see it again, but to suggest they don't allow her to wear the hat would indicate you believe the constitution only protects those who have the same opinion that you do, and that's not demonstrating a true belief in what America stands for.

to Anonymous Beaumont, Texas, United States #1200181

You said you can't even read the hat...then why are you even commenting on it?Yes...free speech...blah blah blah...but did you know Home Depot says in their policy that employees are to not wear certain items while in uniform that are political or religious or even advertising for cigarettes or beer.

.So that employee should not be allowed to wear that hat.