Irving, Texas

So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd.In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day since we are contractors..

Related: Home Depot - Paint Department

today how ever was one of the worst.. my husband reaches up to grab a small can of paint and splash paint goes all over him the floor just soaked him.. there were 2 employees that just looked then turned away didnt offer to get him a towel not anything unbelievable... So then after standing there kinda just surprised at what happened and no one trying to help him he starts walking to the front and he told someone what had happened and they're like oh no.....

So we get to the car i took pics of what happened and after a few phone calls to customer care finally Mitch the manager comes out but Mitch comes across like hes just to good to be even help you or that what just happened isnt a big deal.. well sir to me it is and to me you so lack of respect every time we have had to deal with you!! to me you are arrogant and ignorant and would seem like you would treat your customers with way more respect and what you do.. and now the one lady we spoke with well we were supposed to be getting a gift card within 2hrs of her phone call it is now 4:50pm and that still has not happened..

now my husband is back on the phone and whom ever he is talking to now is saying that the other women mislead him... REALLY i think something needs to been done about this.. i will not give up on this issue being resolved because that whole thing could have gone way worse... So get it together and stop lying about what y'all are going to do because we are not wrong in this it wasn't Howard paint it was your paint that was up on a shelf supposed to have been new so why was there no lid on the paint????

Here are the pics of this mishap..theres one i have many more and some of his chest where the paint soaked through and its really red so im thinking of taking him to make sure its not chemical burn

Review about: Paint Mishap.

Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.