So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd.In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day since we are contractors..
today how ever was one of the worst.. my husband reaches up to grab a small can of paint and splash paint goes all over him the floor just soaked him.. there were 2 employees that just looked then turned away didnt offer to get him a towel not anything unbelievable... So then after standing there kinda just surprised at what happened and no one trying to help him he starts walking to the front and he told someone what had happened and they're like oh no.....
So we get to the car i took pics of what happened and after a few phone calls to customer care finally Mitch the manager comes out but Mitch comes across like hes just to good to be even help you or that what just happened isnt a big deal.. well sir to me it is and to me you so lack of respect every time we have had to deal with you!! to me you are arrogant and ignorant and would seem like you would treat your customers with way more respect and what you do.. and now the one lady we spoke with well we were supposed to be getting a gift card within 2hrs of her phone call it is now 4:50pm and that still has not happened..
now my husband is back on the phone and whom ever he is talking to now is saying that the other women mislead him... REALLY i think something needs to been done about this.. i will not give up on this issue being resolved because that whole thing could have gone way worse... So get it together and stop lying about what y'all are going to do because we are not wrong in this it wasn't Howard paint it was your paint that was up on a shelf supposed to have been new so why was there no lid on the paint????
Here are the pics of this mishap..theres one i have many more and some of his chest where the paint soaked through and its really red so im thinking of taking him to make sure its not chemical burn
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..."
- "These flowers were late delivering and weren't the flowers I ordered for $57.00.Look at the picture and see how little the bouquet is it only has 1 or 2 nice..."
- "Just found a large worm in my rice at the Panda Express in Bedford, Tx. Gross!!! 10/29/15..."
- " ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO TRY TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER I see that you are now using a stall tactic to try and get the temporary title Since you opted not to respond..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."