So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd.In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day since we are contractors..
today how ever was one of the worst.. my husband reaches up to grab a small can of paint and splash paint goes all over him the floor just soaked him.. there were 2 employees that just looked then turned away didnt offer to get him a towel not anything unbelievable... So then after standing there kinda just surprised at what happened and no one trying to help him he starts walking to the front and he told someone what had happened and they're like oh no.....
So we get to the car i took pics of what happened and after a few phone calls to customer care finally Mitch the manager comes out but Mitch comes across like hes just to good to be even help you or that what just happened isnt a big deal.. well sir to me it is and to me you so lack of respect every time we have had to deal with you!! to me you are arrogant and ignorant and would seem like you would treat your customers with way more respect and what you do.. and now the one lady we spoke with well we were supposed to be getting a gift card within 2hrs of her phone call it is now 4:50pm and that still has not happened..
now my husband is back on the phone and whom ever he is talking to now is saying that the other women mislead him... REALLY i think something needs to been done about this.. i will not give up on this issue being resolved because that whole thing could have gone way worse... So get it together and stop lying about what y'all are going to do because we are not wrong in this it wasn't Howard paint it was your paint that was up on a shelf supposed to have been new so why was there no lid on the paint????
Here are the pics of this mishap..theres one i have many more and some of his chest where the paint soaked through and its really red so im thinking of taking him to make sure its not chemical burn
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets. The job was done by Mr. Floors, contracted by Home Depot. ..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "Dear HornyMatches.com staff, After several days of perusing your website and seeing what seemed to be tens of thousands of active users showing as being “ONLINE” and receiving a few winks..."
- "I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months. This Staff Member..."
- "etrade has my money and won't let me get it back, i sent a external deposit and a wire totaling $20,000. etrade won't let me access my money, ..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."