My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install them until the last part of 2003. My husband said to me that the cabinets that were installed in our home didn't look like the cabinets that were on display in the store. We didn't really think much else about it and was just glad we finally had our cabinets in our home.
In 2009, we started having problems with our cabinets peeling, so , since we had a life time warranty, I called Thomasville to see what could be done. The representative informed me that we did not have Thomasville cabinets, that Home Depot had installed Woodmark cabinets.
We contacted Home Depot, and after a year of arguing with them, they agreed to replace all of our cabinet doors with Thomasville Doors. We drove about 100 miles round trip to pick up the doors, and when we got them home, none of the doors fit our cabinets. Home Depot had cleaned out their stock room and gave us their sample doors.
We then contacted Home Depot yet again and they said they would send out a representative to inspect the cabinets to decide what needed to be done. So they send a man to my home to take pictures and measure the cabinets. The man asked us to leave the kitchen, that he needed to be in there by himself. When he was done, he left, and that was the last thing we heard.
We are supposed to have a lifetime warranty on our cabinets, but we can not seem to get this problem resolved. We do have all the names of people we've dealt with, but Home Depot is pretty much blowing us off, and we are so frustrated that we can not get any answers after all this time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thomasville Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."