My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install them until the last part of 2003. My husband said to me that the cabinets that were installed in our home didn't look like the cabinets that were on display in the store. We didn't really think much else about it and was just glad we finally had our cabinets in our home.
In 2009, we started having problems with our cabinets peeling, so , since we had a life time warranty, I called Thomasville to see what could be done. The representative informed me that we did not have Thomasville cabinets, that Home Depot had installed Woodmark cabinets.
We contacted Home Depot, and after a year of arguing with them, they agreed to replace all of our cabinet doors with Thomasville Doors. We drove about 100 miles round trip to pick up the doors, and when we got them home, none of the doors fit our cabinets. Home Depot had cleaned out their stock room and gave us their sample doors.
We then contacted Home Depot yet again and they said they would send out a representative to inspect the cabinets to decide what needed to be done. So they send a man to my home to take pictures and measure the cabinets. The man asked us to leave the kitchen, that he needed to be in there by himself. When he was done, he left, and that was the last thing we heard.
We are supposed to have a lifetime warranty on our cabinets, but we can not seem to get this problem resolved. We do have all the names of people we've dealt with, but Home Depot is pretty much blowing us off, and we are so frustrated that we can not get any answers after all this time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thomasville Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "Wonderful company! I recently placed three separate orders within a week of each other. One of the orders was severely damaged during shipping and it was a complete..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."