Knoxville, Tennessee

My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install them until the last part of 2003. My husband said to me that the cabinets that were installed in our home didn't look like the cabinets that were on display in the store. We didn't really think much else about it and was just glad we finally had our cabinets in our home.

In 2009, we started having problems with our cabinets peeling, so , since we had a life time warranty, I called Thomasville to see what could be done. The representative informed me that we did not have Thomasville cabinets, that Home Depot had installed Woodmark cabinets.

We contacted Home Depot, and after a year of arguing with them, they agreed to replace all of our cabinet doors with Thomasville Doors. We drove about 100 miles round trip to pick up the doors, and when we got them home, none of the doors fit our cabinets. Home Depot had cleaned out their stock room and gave us their sample doors.

We then contacted Home Depot yet again and they said they would send out a representative to inspect the cabinets to decide what needed to be done. So they send a man to my home to take pictures and measure the cabinets. The man asked us to leave the kitchen, that he needed to be in there by himself. When he was done, he left, and that was the last thing we heard.

We are supposed to have a lifetime warranty on our cabinets, but we can not seem to get this problem resolved. We do have all the names of people we've dealt with, but Home Depot is pretty much blowing us off, and we are so frustrated that we can not get any answers after all this time.

Review about: Thomasville Kitchen Cabinets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot  Customer Care
North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #314214

Hi! This is Stephanie with Home Depot Customer Care. I'm sorry to hear about your cabinets. I'd be happy to look into it. Please email your order information.

Thanks,