My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install them until the last part of 2003. My husband said to me that the cabinets that were installed in our home didn't look like the cabinets that were on display in the store. We didn't really think much else about it and was just glad we finally had our cabinets in our home.
In 2009, we started having problems with our cabinets peeling, so , since we had a life time warranty, I called Thomasville to see what could be done. The representative informed me that we did not have Thomasville cabinets, that Home Depot had installed Woodmark cabinets.
We contacted Home Depot, and after a year of arguing with them, they agreed to replace all of our cabinet doors with Thomasville Doors. We drove about 100 miles round trip to pick up the doors, and when we got them home, none of the doors fit our cabinets. Home Depot had cleaned out their stock room and gave us their sample doors.
We then contacted Home Depot yet again and they said they would send out a representative to inspect the cabinets to decide what needed to be done. So they send a man to my home to take pictures and measure the cabinets. The man asked us to leave the kitchen, that he needed to be in there by himself. When he was done, he left, and that was the last thing we heard.
We are supposed to have a lifetime warranty on our cabinets, but we can not seem to get this problem resolved. We do have all the names of people we've dealt with, but Home Depot is pretty much blowing us off, and we are so frustrated that we can not get any answers after all this time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thomasville Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."