Escalon, California

Worst service ever once our card was charged!Paid 19k 2 months before project started.

And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca office Lady in office was very rude and not very co-op with people that work! Almost every contractor that came to my house for my kitchen remodel did not call and confirm & was late! I did follow up my self reps that did tear out of tile and counter install did not speak English and could not understand, they did not drape off house was covered in dust , Chad did cabinets and a great job but still have 1 wrong size door and drawer! No follow up on that either.

And backsplash is horrible missing stones and they r falling out one by one cut and measured wrong looks horrible! Not turn key ready like was promised by rep Laura out of Fresno, Ca.

Not happy will be contacting BBB and everyone else I can until this is corrected!

This person wrote the review because of "install " at Home Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19000 and wants Home Depot to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was install service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot and home depot remodeling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments