Home Depot - HD interiors Sacramento, Ca

293 of 1443 Home Depot reviews

Worst service ever once our card was charged!Paid 19k 2 months before project started.

And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca office Lady in office was very rude and not very co-op with people that work! Almost every contractor that came to my house for my kitchen remodel did not call and confirm & was late! I did follow up my self reps that did tear out of tile and counter install did not speak English and could not understand, they did not drape off house was covered in dust , Chad did cabinets and a great job but still have 1 wrong size door and drawer! No follow up on that either.

And backsplash is horrible missing stones and they r falling out one by one cut and measured wrong looks horrible! Not turn key ready like was promised by rep Laura out of Fresno, Ca.

Not happy will be contacting BBB and everyone else I can until this is corrected!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Install service

Reason of review:
Install
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$19000
Product or service
Home Depot Kitchen Remodeling Services
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #737968

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Home Depot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
293 of 1443 Home Depot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Home Depot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Home Depot.
Filing a new complaint about
×