Escalon, California

Worst service ever once our card was charged!Paid 19k 2 months before project started.

And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca office Lady in office was very rude and not very co-op with people that work! Almost every contractor that came to my house for my kitchen remodel did not call and confirm & was late! I did follow up my self reps that did tear out of tile and counter install did not speak English and could not understand, they did not drape off house was covered in dust , Chad did cabinets and a great job but still have 1 wrong size door and drawer! No follow up on that either.

And backsplash is horrible missing stones and they r falling out one by one cut and measured wrong looks horrible! Not turn key ready like was promised by rep Laura out of Fresno, Ca.

Not happy will be contacting BBB and everyone else I can until this is corrected!

Review about: Home Depot Kitchen Remodeling Services.

I didn't like: Install service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Remodeling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Install / $19000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion