59 views
Verified Reviewer

Custom orderEd exterior double doors. Spent over $4000 on doors.

Had them installed about 2 months later, the next day it rained and the doors leaked! I tried to contact the installer and finally called the store. The installer Creative Carpentry supposedly came out and fixed it more than once... they never even came out.

They came and looked at it again this time they did in the rain, said it needed some caulking couldnt do it in the rain and would be back. Never came back. Called Candy at the North Kingston, RI Home Depot she was going to contact them. Well now it needs new trim that was in the original quote and they want to charge me over $700.00 to fix the leak on a door THEY installed?!?!

The old door never leaked! This door was clearly not installed correctly.

User's recommendation: Never use Creative Carpentry as an installer from Home Depot.

Preferred solution: Fix the door that wasn’t properly installed.

Home Depot Pros: Convenient.

Home Depot Cons: Not hiring competent installers.

Location: 1255 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852

Comments

#1902607

If I get them to come down to fix the door would it be worth $75.00 as my fee to you? The issue is not with creative carpentry, it is with home depot.

Home Depot Reviews