Verified Reviewer

Hi, I recently went to use my two rebate cards in your store and both were expired to my surprise. I did not realize that Home Depot rebate cards had such a short shelf life.

I wanted to use these to buy an airless paint sprayer and was so disappointed when I learned that they were expired. I called the bank who issued the cards and was told that the money was returned to Home Depot. I would like to request that the $'s be loaded back on the cards so I can use my rebates. I had pre-loaded rebates from Lowes which did not have such short expiration dates and was able to use these.

I am very disappointed with this and upset that I am out $40.00. Yes, my fault for not realizing that rebate cards do not follow the same protocol as gift cards.I am hoping you can help out a loyal Home Depot customer with this.

The card #'s are: 5447 68** **66 4681 and 5447 68** **18 5526.

Mary Anne Tracy

Comments

How long had you had the cards and how soon did they say they expire? I just got one in the mail and it doesn't mention an expiration date. Would like to make sure I know how soon I need to use it.

Home Depot Reviews