Central Coast California. Had appointment this morning for a measure for hall and baths cabinets new doors and refacing.

The salesperson, Dave, called at nine, which was his actual appointment time, and said he did not want to waste his time driving to the appointment because he found people that only wanted their halls and baths new doors and refaced were basically cheap. I said we live in an estate property, I am having this done because I want a change, and cannot remove the granite so this was next choice. I took my own measurements and he quoted me 10-15,000 without seeing the job, discussing wood options, door options, etc. He said how does that sound to you.

I said sounds great, however, you are not the type of person I would do business with.

My advise to all, go to an actual professional ie cabinet company and have it done. Again, Home Depot, a huge waste of time and as always, poor service.

Review about: Home Depot Cabinet Repair Estimate.

Comments

Refacing isn't the best idea anyway. When you reface you still have the same old ugly box and shelves inside. For just a little bit more you can replace the cabinets.