I was a painting contractor for New Image which looks after Home Depot painting.Even with a contract signed ,then a waiver when the job was done If the customer had a issue later on in life about it they wouldnt give me the chance to fix it and they would take all the money that would be owed to me from another job and keep it.I was fired from them because they say I tried to promote my own company to a customer.They said they would pay me what they owe me and now they say I had lots of complaints which I was never told about and they used the money to pay for someone else so they claim.They laughed at me when I said I'll sue you because it will cost so much.I'm not the only contractor they have done this to.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

My husband and I got roped in with New Image a couple of years ago.What a rip off!

New Image and Home Depot did not honor their end of the bargain. We got ripped for 10K. Very expensive mistake. I hope this group stays in Canada!

We're in Ohio and can't believe they got away with it.They should have to pay back all of the misinformed contractors.

Imlay City, Michigan, United States #12412

as long as you fix it in a timely matter it never get back to home deopt thats what new image wants for you to work for free..we will see how long you last ..

hey by the way why are you paying for your job..can't you get any work on your own??

Stuart, Oklahoma, United States #12119

Should I pay 5000 to buy a home depot store?

Porum, Oklahoma, United States #7693

I'be been a part of the painting program with New Image and the Home Depot and things have been working out very well.We have been working with the Home Depot store management and the customers have been very receptive to the program.

I have had a few normal issues with customers but who doesnt?

As long as you fix the issue in a timely manner it never gets back to HD.Maybe you should look in to your customer service procedures.

-Charles

Imlay City, Michigan, United States #6275

HAD A SALESPERSON COME OUT TO MY HOUSE FOR BLINDS, TOLD ME SHE ALSO DOES PAINT GAVE ME A PRICE AND TOLD ME THAT SOME COMPANY CALL NEW IMAGE WOULD CALL ME NEVER DID GET A CALL FROM THEM OR A PRICE FOR MY BLINDS THAT I WANTED. MAYBE I WILL ORDER A KIT NEXT,NO WAIT THATS 6 MONTHS FOR A CALL ON THAT.

Imlay City, Michigan, United States #4772

the service providers think that they can get away with this, all the former painting contractor's should get together an sue them.This is an ongoing problem that the service providers.

All Contractor's should start suing them an see how long they have the contract with Home Depot.

I know this is going on with other service providers.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(