We ordered flooring and paid $1900.00 upfront on 8-9 2010.After countless calls, we're still waiting.It was supposed to be 7 to 10 business days.

We even called the parent corporation to complain, and they say they will check it out and call back. They don't.They just don't seem to care.When i complained today, and told the store manager we might cancel the order, he had the audacity to say he wouldn't charge us a restocking fee if we canceled the order. Like we would have paid that for their incompetence.

Never again will we do any large purchases from them.Go to lowes or somewhere that cares about their customers.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

#203994

2400 dollars spent at the store several weeks waiting trying to schedule with Home Depot sub-contracted installers.We were told it would take three days to install and they would guarantee the materials and work.

7 days later working they discover they are missing items to complete the floor.Still waiting for Home Depot's promise that they will stand behind their work.

We also ordered 1700 dollars of pergo hardwood flooring. They told us it would be at the store within a week, called 3 days later said it was backordered, we decided to wait flooring came in 2 weeks later wrong color, they had to order the right color was told one week, called yesterday its been a week said it will be in at 4 today called and what a suprise still isnt in....... you would think they would give me some money off or something haaaa yea right never again its lowes or menards from now on home depot is a joke....

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #183754

Hi, I'm Tinzley with Home Depot Customer Care Team. I'd like to make this right for you. Can you send an email to tinzley_care@homedepot.com?

The Home Depot

2455 Paces Ferry Rd

Atlanta GA 30339

Thanks to both of you for telling about your experiences.I have been thinking about doing a little work on my house and considered ordering from Home Depot.

I won't be ordering now.

I have enough stress to deal with as it is....don't need anymore.If I can't find what I want in stock, forget it.

We also had a really bad experience with Home Depot -- ordered several exterior doors, took forever to be delivered, wrong color (even after we had used company "swatches" to order the exact color), wrong stain and stained poorly so we reordered and they brought the same door and installed it 3 weeks later. They don't care and they cant even fix any problems. We will never order from them again.