Anyone for a Class Action here ?

I got a 500$ Giftcard from homedepot.

I used it once for 40$ and couple of months later when I tried to use it, all the balance was gone. When I called Cust Service, they said someone used it in Nevada and they must have stolen it from my wallet. And they refused to compensate Or provide any kind of resolution. Card had been with me all along and that someone stole it from their computers somehow.

I took down the homedepot case number and the name of the person I spoke to. I understand that there is a burden of proof factor here. But, I am sure it happens to many people and if we all get together, we should have a class action lawsuit here. It is their responsibility to ensure that the giftcard numbers and PIN are safe from hackers.

No more store gift cards for me.I will Only buy Amazon gift cards now onwards.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $460. The author is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #1296272

ken I have a similar situation which occurred around the same date as your situation contact me if you wish at (814) 790 4113