I ordered a washer/dryer from Home Depot using their website.The day before I got a call saying they needed to change the delivery date to a week later.

The next week I got a call saying they had to move the delivery date out another week. On the day of the delivery they never showed up. I called and discovered that the delivery was delayed yet another week. This was all through an automated service and it was virtually impossible to get a live person.

I called Home Depot Online and they said I had to cancel the order by calling the store. When I called the store they told me I had to call the manufacturer. When I called the manufacturer they told me I had to call the store.

At the present moment I still cannot cancel the order and it's taken me hours.Don't ever buy appliances from this store!

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Not Made for Christmas Gift Home Depot "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more